Dr Luke Nguyen-Hoan has received a PhD in Computer Science from the Australian National University, in the field of applied software engineering. Prior to returning to academia in 2017, he worked in ICT operations specialising in server and infrastructure operations in the Australian federal government for the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.
He is a Pegasystems Certified System Architect and a qualified Pegasystems University Academic Program Trainer, and is delivering the Pegasystems UAP at the UC through the UC-Pegasystems-IP Australia partnership which started in 2017.
Other certifications include:
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Amazon Web Services Academy Accredited Instructor
- Agile Project Management foundations and practitioner
- ITIL v3 framework, a set of practices for IT service management and aligning IT services with business needs
- Applied software engineering
- Practical use and acceptance of software and IT
- Cross-disciplinary applications in ICT and engineering